Welcome to the wine shop at CUCINA urbana, home to over 100 selections of Wines of the Americas and Italy!
Gone are the all-too-common restaurant markups. CUCINA urbana’s wine list follows an aggressive retail-pricing format, so whether enjoying a bottle in our restaurant, or stopping by to pick up a few great varietals to enjoy in the comfort of your own home, we have many attractive options to suit your palate.
Not a wine aficionado? No worries, our knowledgeable staff will be glad to recommend something new or re-introduce you to an old favorite! As a recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, we have something for every wine lover; from value-oriented bottles that start at $13 to some of the world’s most sought after collectables!
- $8 corkage fee per bottle for all on-site consumption.
- 10% case discount and frequent deeper discounts on featured wines to go.
- July Wine Specials
- Col Vetoraz Prosecco, Veneto, Italy regularly $24, to go $22
- Principi di Butera Insolia, Sicily Italy regularly $17, to go $15
- Fontsainte Corbieres, Languedoc, France regularly $18, to go $16
Find out more about our Winemaker Series, click here.